Mr. Totten is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law. He is well-versed in the areas of diminished value, landlord/tenant issues and contracts. Mr. Totten serves multiple communities in Maryland include the following counties: Howard, Baltimore, Montgomery, Prince George's and Anne Arundel.
He volunteers at lawyer referrals services throughout the state of Maryland. Mr. Totten also mentors law students as an adjunct professor at the University of Baltimore.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Prince George's County Bar Association