Maryland Real Estate and Business Law Firm Protects Clients’ Rights
Experienced Columbia lawyer handles commercial matters throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area
If you are dealing with a legal issue, your first move should be to get in touch with a lawyer who can deliver results and address your concerns during a stressful time. At The Totten Law Firm in Columbia, I provide high-quality representation to clients throughout Maryland in a wide range of business and real estate matters, including business formation, breach of contract, landlord and tenant disputes, homeowners’ association issues and residential and commercial real estate sales and purchases. Whether you have questions about how to proceed in an important transaction or need assistance resolving a dispute, I have the experience and expertise to pursue solutions that best address your business and personal needs.
Trustworthy attorney provides legal advantages to clients
Fellow lawyers and former clients refer me to others time and time again because I provide:
- Comprehensive legal knowledge — With an in-depth understanding of multiple intersecting legal areas, I deliver advice on a wide range of complex problems.
- Valuable courtroom experience — My familiarity with the court system allows me to develop practical and effective strategies for litigation and represent you with skill and intuition.
- Tough advocacy — Both in and out of the courtroom, I aggressively pursue favorable results for my clients.
With experience and compassion, I treat each case as high priority and assess the most suitable methods of resolution — including any appropriate litigation alternatives — and take care to choose the best approach for each client’s goals.
Skilled lawyer guides residents and businesses through the legal process
I serve individuals and businesses, concentrating on the following practice areas:
- Real estate law — My firm devotes much of its focus to real estate matters and helping clients navigate the issues that arise in buying, selling, renting and using property. I provide real estate litigation services and assist with residential and commercial sales transactions, landlord-tenant disputes and condominium and HOA community matters.
- Business law — Whether you are starting a company or seeking to protect your rights in a commercial transaction, I provide valuable services including thorough contracts analysis and representation in business litigation matters.
To reach the best outcome for each matter, I work one on one with clients to understand their concerns and help them meet their business or real estate objectives.
Get legal advice for your business or real estate issue from a reliable Maryland attorney
The Totten Law Firm is dedicated to supporting clients all over Maryland through the legal process in furtherance of their business and real estate interests. To find out more about how I can help you, call 410-690-3493 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation at my Columbia office.